Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rant about beauty contests

I keep seeing photos of Femina Miss India contestants, and to be honest, they all look the same to me. They are pretty much template-ised.
Although it would probably be unfair to say that these beauty contests are shallow and meaningless, because the winners generally do have that 'something different' factor. I suppose its the intelligence which makes the difference, I don't know. What I do know is the girls who win this contest come across as articulate, smart and savvy women. And yes, seen individually they are truly beautiful.

However here is a dig on one of the shallower beauty contestants.

6 comments:

Anagha said...

Ha ha ha... that's a good one! :))

Unknown said...

nice.

Aditi said...

Thanks, Anagha & Sandman :)

Aditi said...

I seem to be getting Chinese spam comments! Why are these people reading my blog and commenting in Chini!!

Unknown said...

The Chinese are taking over the world.

Invasion alert! Code red Code red!

AR Hemant said...

Please link your Facebook notes to your blog RSS. It would be easy to keep track of the blog that way. It takes a minute to connect them.