My observations over a croissant in the canteen
List of things not to wear to office(assuming you work in an office like mine, which is...corporate)
1) Strappy sandals with flesh coloured toe socks. Those are just ugly. Period
2) Ill-fitting shirts with ill-fitting trousers. They look like pajamas.
3) Combinations which remind us of the housekeeping staff, security guards or factory workers
4) The same tie. Every. Single. Day.
5) Sweater- vests in mustard. Pants in mustard colour. Actually anything in mustard.
6) Sport Shoes under your formals. unless you are planning to go running after work.
7) Jangly bangles or anklets. Leave your jingles for weddings please.
8) Stockings. Ok seriously, we live in a tropical country. Do you really want to die of heat-stroke?
9) Combinations which defy the colour pallete. Maroon shirt and green trousers. Blue shirt and plum pants. No, just no.
10) Anything with ruffles or frills or bows. Especially in pink, and especially with ribbons. Please don’t.